Wellocity enables NDPP organizations to fully customize the program curriculum. However, If you plan on using a curriculum other than those pre-approved by CDC, you will need to upload it in its entirety with your application and have it reviewed prior to your organization being granted pending recognition. If you change or adapt the curriculum at any point during your program, please notify CDC immediately by emailing DPRPAsk@cdc.gov.
Articles in this section
- Where can I learn more about all the NDPP delivery modes?
- Where can I find resources for successfully delivering an Online Program?
- Where can I find resources for Telehealth Delivery of the National DPP?
- Does online delivery mode require a separate DPRP application?
- Can Wellocity help with the DPRP application for online delivery?
- Does Wellocity support a custom curriculum for NDPP?
- How can Wellocity help us provide regular live Lifestyle Coach interaction, either in a group format or one-on-one?
- How can Wellocity help my organization obtain weights via digital technology such as Bluetooth-enabled scales?
- How can Wellocity help us record Physical Activity (PA) Minutes?
- How can Wellocity help us ensure that sessions are not being completed in such a way that the CDC DPP’s intensity guidelines are being violated?