Wellocity Health as your DPP technology platform partner can't directly help you with the application process. However, as you pursue a new DPRP application for online, distance learning, and combination delivery modes, here are some of the platform-specific questions we can help you answer:
1) Please describe your delivery platform.
a. Will participants use an app only to access your diabetes prevention program? If so, will the app be available on iOS, Android, or both?
b. Will participants use a desktop only to access your diabetes prevention program?
c. Will participants use an app and desktop to access your diabetes prevention program? If so, please further describe the percent of time participants will use each platform.
2) Please describe your organization’s participant-to-coach interaction.
a. How many lifestyle coaches does your organization have?
b. What is the participant to coach ratio?
c. What is the frequency of coach interaction?
d. What mechanism/mode is used for coach interaction? (e-mail, webinar, phone call, text)
3) Please describe how the CDC-approved curriculum modules are delivered.
a. Are modules unlocked weekly or do participants have access to all content upon enrollment?
b. Do participants have access to modules once the week has passed?
c. Can participants skip modules?
d. Do individual modules require participant input to complete the module?
e. How do you track participant engagement within each module?
f. Does the module include additional content outside the CDC-approved curriculum (i.e videos, webinars, resources, recipes, articles)?
4) Can participants click on one session multiple times during a week? If so, when do you record the corresponding session data- first of the week or the end of the week?
5) How is participant weight collected?
6) How is participant physical activity collected?
a. Does your app link to other health-related apps (i.e. Fitbit, Samsung Health, Apple Health) to track and store activity?