The 1099-K form is the IRS’s information return for reporting the movement of funds. It reflects the gross dollar amount that you collected in the previous calendar year. In addition, the IRS 1099-K form should reflect your legal name and Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN). Our partner Chase Integrated Payments will automatically email 1099-K forms by January 31st of the following year if you’ve collected at least $20,000 and have at least 200 transactions in the calendar year. For more details, check out the Chase article here.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up for Wellocity Health Payments?
- How do I manage my Chase Integrated Payments account?
- What is the 1099-K form (US) ? How do I get one?
- How long does a payment take to get to me?
- What payment methods are supported?
- What is the rate for Wellocity Health Platform for credit card payments?
- When will the client's credit card be charged?
- How can I issue a refund with Wellocity Health Payments?
- Do you share my information with my clients?