QuickViews, Reports and the Food Journal contain the client's protected health information (PHI) and hence are only accessible when you have a signed and current HIPAA business associate agreement (BAA) with Wellocity Health. If you believe that you have met these requirements but still can't access the QuickViews, Reports or the Food Journal please email us with details at email@example.com
Articles in this section
- What is 2-factor authentication?
- Does Wellocity support 2-factor authentication?
- Why do I have to enable 2-factor authentication for the coaching portal?
- How do I enable 2-factor authentication?
- How does the verification code look on my phone?
- My secret code does not work. Instead, I see the message 'Invalid verification code'.
- What if I don't have my phone with me or my phone is lost?
- How can I change the phone number for 2-factor authentication?
- Why can't I access QuickViews, Reports and the Food Journal from my Dashboard?