The coach portal provides access to a client's protected health information (PHI) and both Wellocity Health and you are required to take all measures to safeguard this information. The 2-factor authentication is one such security measure that we enforce.
Articles in this section
- What is 2-factor authentication?
- Does Wellocity support 2-factor authentication?
- Why do I have to enable 2-factor authentication for the coaching portal?
- How do I enable 2-factor authentication?
- How does the verification code look on my phone?
- My secret code does not work. Instead, I see the message 'Invalid verification code'.
- What if I don't have my phone with me or my phone is lost?
- How can I change the phone number for 2-factor authentication?
- Why can't I access QuickViews, Reports and the Food Journal from my Dashboard?