Your prescription number will change from time to time, especially if you are taking medication on an ongoing basis. When your prescription for an ongoing medication expires, your prescription number will change after your prescriber writes a renewal prescription.
Articles in this section
- How do I add an image of my medication?
- How do I check if my medication is due for a refill?
- Where can I find my prescription (Rx) number?
- Does the prescription number for my medication ever change?
- How do I go about getting ordering refills for my medications?
- How can I order refills for my medications by phone?
- How soon can I refill my medications?
- I found a Generic version of my medication, can I switch from Brand to Generic to save money?
- Where do you get your drug data from?