Wellocity has no jurisdiction over your private email. That's why it's so important not to give out your personal email address on Community. In fact, this is a good time to go over some rules of basic Internet safety:
- Never give out too much personal information. Whether it's your full name or detailed information about where you work or live, keep such information private.
- Never use your first and last name as your member name.
- Never put your phone number on a public message board for all to see.
- Never give anyone your account password.
- Never give your private home address.
- If you really want to share an email address, create a free, throwaway one like those available through Yahoo or Google.
- Be careful whom you trust. We want to take everyone at his or her word, but it's possible that some of the people who post messages are not who they seem to be.