There are several reasons why you may not see your content. First, make sure you're viewing the correct page. In an active topic new content is contributed constantly and your post may be further down in the stream. Check the timestamp of the posts on the current page to see if your post would appear earlier or later in the page count. Content that has been reported as potentially offensive or inappropriate may have been removed by Wellocity staff. If you feel there may be a technical problem or that your post has been removed in error, please contact Wellocity Support for further information.
Articles in this section
- I have a complaint. Who should I write to?
- I have an idea I really want to tell you about. How can I share it with Wellocity?
- What can I do to make sure I stay safe while I'm online?
- I am feeling unsafe or I am thinking of hurting myself
- Can I change my default Avatar?
- How do I change the information in my community profile?
- What are the Terms and Conditions for Wellocity Community?
- Why can't I see the content I posted?
- Is the content I contribute to Wellocity Community searchable by external search engines?
- I posted a message to an expert, but I never got an answer. Why is that?