There are several reasons why you may not see your content. First, make sure you're viewing the correct page. In an active topic new content is contributed constantly and your post may be further down in the stream. Check the timestamp of the posts on the current page to see if your post would appear earlier or later in the page count. Content that has been reported as potentially offensive or inappropriate may have been removed by Wellocity staff. If you feel there may be a technical problem or that your post has been removed in error, please contact Wellocity Support for further information.
Articles in this section
- How old do I need to be to use the Wellocity Community?
- What are the rules for creating a community username?
- Can I use my professional title in my username?
- How do I change the information in my community profile?
- Can I change my default Avatar?
- What are the Terms and Conditions for Wellocity Community?
- I have a complaint. Who should I write to?
- I have an idea I really want to tell you about. How can I share it with Wellocity?
- What can I do to make sure I stay safe while I'm online?
- I am feeling unsafe or I am thinking of hurting myself