The time to sync data varies as it depends on how long it may take for new data to arrive per each device/application partner. For instance, Fitbit makes data available within a few minutes while other partners may take up to two hours. if you have concerns about a specific device or app, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the details and we will walk you through the delays involved and set the right expectations.
Articles in this section
- Which activity can help me burn the most calories?
- How are the calories burned for each activity calculated?
- What activities can I track manually?
- Do my points expire?
- What are the types of challenges?
- How do I participate in a challenge?
- How do I track my steps/activity for the challenge?
- Can I leave a challenge?
- Do I need an activity tracker (wearable) to participate in challenges?
- Can I join a challenge after it has already started?