Tap on the Refill icon on Dashboard's medication tile
For each of your medications, the refill page will present the following information.
1) Refill Due, indicates it's time to refill the medication.
2) Projected Refill Date is calculated based on the quantity prescribed per day and number of pills remaining.
3) Pharmacy phone number, tap on this to call the pharmacy for this medication
4) Refill Rx button. If your pharmacy is Walgreens, this button will display the Walgreens "W" logo and you can tap it to order a refill from Walgreens. If you use a different pharmacy simply call or contact the pharmacy but tap this button to let Wellocity know when you placed the order. One a refill order is placed this button will turn green and display "Confirm pickup" until you confirm the refill was pickup up and what was the quantity.
5) Compare Prices button, tap this button to find the lowest price for the medication for both generic and brand, coupons will also be available.
6) Rx number, this field for the Rx number found on your prescription labels. For Walgreens, the Rx number is always 12 digits long.