It depends on your doctor's prescription. Switching from a brand name medication to a generic medication may require a new prescription if your doctor didn't allow any substitutions.
Articles in this section
- How do I add an image of my medication?
- How do I find my Walgreens Rx number?
- How do I order Refills from Walgreens?
- How do I check for the lowest price for my medications?
- How do I check if my medication is due for a refill?
- Where can I find my prescription (Rx) number?
- Does the prescription number for my medication ever change?
- How do I go about getting ordering refills for my medications?
- How can I order refills for my medications by phone?
- How soon can I refill my medications?