We use the federal drug administration (FDA) National Drug Code (NDC) Directory. The FDA publishes the listed NDC numbers and the information submitted by manufacturers as part of the listing information in the NDC Directory which is updated daily.
Articles in this section
- How do I add an image of my medication?
- How do I find my Walgreens Rx number?
- How do I order Refills from Walgreens?
- How do I check for the lowest price for my medications?
- How do I check if my medication is due for a refill?
- Where can I find my prescription (Rx) number?
- Does the prescription number for my medication ever change?
- How do I go about getting ordering refills for my medications?
- How can I order refills for my medications by phone?
- How soon can I refill my medications?